Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Holidays

Last night Dakota had a High School Choir function for us to go and watch. For her solo she performed The Carpenter's "Merry Christmas Darling" and it was so beautiful it brought tears to Ana's eyes and beams of pride from mine. I think we're going to YouTube it so I'll let you know if we do.

THere were other beautiful singers there, including a girl with a wonderful voice who, from her wheelchair, brought tears to everyone's eyes.

Pretty cool reminder to look for something to be happy about.

I love you all and wish you the best for the holidays,

Eric

2 comments:

Matt Wade said...

love you too brother.

God Bless us all, everyone. :)

Alex Wade said...

I don't tell you all I love you as much as you deserve to hear it.

I realized one of the intangible benefits of my job is that every day I meet someone who makes me grateful for what I have (health) or don't have (whatever disease they came to see me about).

Somedays that's enough to keep me going.