Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Scary

ok.... If you think that Google is everywhere, you gotta try this first:

Street View


they have it in parts of LA, Most of San Antonio, nothing in ABQ yet. MKE and CHI both have parts too.

Go to google maps and zoom in on my address, then click street view and you can do a virtual drive by.

There was a article in the paper here the other day, because some lady did that for her own home and both of her cars were in the driveway and she could read the license plate numbers!

2 comments:

Eric said...

Hey, someone "STREETVIEW" my house and I'll go out and wave!

Actually, the streets near my house are on there and I have to confess that I've used that feature. If there's gonna be an Inner Party System, I want to know what they're up to!

Matt Wade said...

so what's the new house address? I want to street view it...