Monday, July 7, 2008

Something New and Cool

I read a cool blog called "The Stalwart" with an interesting article today.

HERE

So I signed up at identi.ca

And I think you, can, too. I haven't figured out WHY you would, but as soon as I do, I'll let you know. There seems to be a bit of "all of the -1*cool people are doing it" - you know, those cutting edge for cutting edge's sake people. Some kind of microblogging thing like twitter (which I totall missed the cool wave on that one) but identi.ca is open source and, therefore, better than twitter. (or so the -1*cool people say).

What is important about this is that LITERALLY TODAY (I know!) I was thinking to myself, well, looks like I've plum run out of internet. I was sad.

Now I can be amused by identi.ca for an hour or so and try really really hard to find the value proposition.

I'll keep you posted.

In the mean time, what are YOU reading?

Eric

No comments: