Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ha! (Thanks, Sara.)


Well, it looks like the problem was that Eric's invitation had never actually arrived. Now I'm all set.

I am currently at work, so I'll keep this short. Jennifer had asked me what the difference was between this and just sending an increasingly long email around. I would say we gain in linear-ity what we are losing in simplicity - we all know how to check our email, as opposed to adding 'check the blog to make sure mom's house hasn't gotten knocked over' to our daily to-do list.


When we add a comment to a post, it sort of hides there where someone would have to really be looking for it to notice it. So we should all agree to post only irrelevant things in the comments of the already-irrelevant posts. VFR 1000-R pictures should be their own post, so they are not buried or hidden from view.
The attached picture is the view from my office. Well, not really, but is a picture of the hospital, and it is on my screensaver. If you haven't been to La Crosse, you should come.
In the words of Dennis Hopper - Once we get out of the 80's, the 90's are going to make the 60's look like the 50's.
Peace Out!
Alex

1 comment:

Alex Wade said...

The winning lottery numbers for tonight are 5 11 12 19 41 (56).

Made you look!