Saturday, June 9, 2007

Will Other Wades Actually Post to This?

Hi Family,
I created a blog to see if I can get some family interraction.

I thought it would be cool to set something in motion that, if it works, will start to build a somewhat permanent record of our communications between ourselves.

If it doesn't work, then at least I created a blog.

This morning I set a new personal (adult) record of 40 pushups. I know Dr. Alex kicks my ass at this, but I am okay with that because he has a lot of time to think up new strategies for pushups because he only sleeps a few hours each night, whereas I try to get 6 hours of sleep, thereby robbing myself of valuable push-up prep time.

Have At It!

1 comment:

Eric said...

Oh, and by the way, until someone tells me not to, I hve set this blog to be public. That means whatever we write can be seen by anyone. If you think that is a bad idea, let me know as I was actually indifferent.